Additional stages preceding Stage 4 include, but are not limited to:
- the scene phase
- meme-loving fuck
- incessant roleplayer
- brainwashed democrat
Patrick is pretty much the only person on this planet that gets me. I’d be nowhere without him. We are a two man gang.
Pete’s my best friend. I was the best man at his wedding. I love that man to death. I’d take a bullet for him.
“In my 20s, I was not only boy crazy, but marriage and relationship crazy. Now it’s almost the opposite. My work is so rewarding and I’m so self-centred about it that I’m kind of excited about not having to go home and ask someone about their day.”
here we are kids
it’s finally over
dare-g I WILL NEVER FORGET THE TIME WE SPENT TOGETHER, COMMRADE
I’ve been so friggin busy all day shooting my short film that I didn’t even get a chance to post this video on Tumblr yet. It’s pretty much everywhere else at this point, but what the hey. I’ll post it here, too, in case some of you tumblrers haven’t seen it yet.
Now my face is wet.
I somehow wouldn’t expect anything less epic from Craig…and yet still…I am astounded…and SO HAPPY.
EPIC. (I kind of knew this was going to happen, but I had no idea it would be so epic.)
this is what they thought 2015 would be like in the 80s
i’m sorry we have failed you
The grand jury now has until January 7, 2015 to decide whether or not to charge Darren Wilson with the murder of Mike Brown. They can make a decision soon than that though.
Here’s some more info on the grand jury:
- Grand jury will begin hearing evidence on Aug. 20 in murder of Mike Brown. Darren wilson will have opportunity to testify (x)
- Grand jury might not hear all evidence until mid-October
- Possible outcomes from Grand Jury and DOJ investigation
- The grand jury in the killing of Mike Brown is only meeting once a week and are being treated as co-investigators. Also, legal experts say it’s unlikely that Darren Wilson will be charged with 1st degree murder. 2nd degree murder is possible but also unlikely if he argues that he feared for his life.
- A look at Prosecutor Bob McCulloch. McCulloch has presented 4 cases of a fatal police shooting to a grand jury. 0 indictments. McCulloch’s office also doesn’t keep detailed records. He also defended calling 2 black men shot by cops in 2000 “bums”.
- A Grand Jury Primer (storify)
- Bob McCulloch is VP of an organization that supports Darren Wilson? (x) McCulloch also won’t recommend charges against Darren Wilson to the grand jury. This is why a special prosecutor is needed.
- STL grand jury weighs charges in Ferguson shooting
- Grand jury now has until JANUARY to decide whether to charge Darren Wilson (x) (x) (x) (x)
the most unattractive quality to me in other people is constant belittling of what means a lot to others. being contrarian just to be contrarian. people who love to play devil’s advocate. a kind of smugness about everything. an air of being above everyone because you don’t care about anything deeply like the people you mock
why was girl at school walking around with a goddamn starbucks cup wtf
and i’m not saying that bc “ughhhh stupid girls and their starbucks”
there are no starbucks in this country…. the closest one is 220 miles away
so…. did she come back from the one in austria just before class started?
or did she get the cup online or somewhere, made coffee at home and brought it here in that cup?
it wasn’t even one of those fancy cups, it was the cardboard one
i need answers